One of the advanced GPS Golf watch for beginners and course strategy, Garmin S60 has a more accurate feature to calculate the track of fairway green, watery filth, and hole per round. The set up of Golf GPS is a smooth and straightforward process.
Garmin connect app makes it more effortless for their users to set up and update the Garmin golf watch. The lithium-ion battery delivers two-hour extra power back up for your Garmin S60 watch.
– Garmin S60 features and icons:
- Hole View- Garmin S60 GPS Golf watch displays:
- Current hole number
- Distance to the green(front and back)
- Distance to the pin location
- An accurate view of the green
- View previous shots
- Display your last shot
- Automatically reset when you hit the ball again
- Display all recorded shot distances
- Control Hazards- Choose Hazards from the panel of the watch and tap ‘ok’
- Measure the distance between the hole and closest hazard
- Display the hazards along the fairway also
- Display the center of the fairway
- Up and down button to search for other hazards
- Garmin Golf App
- Play with your opponents on different golf courses
- Create your own tournament event
- Invite your friends to play and compete
- Sync your data with the app
Garmin Connect download to begin S60 golf watch setup
- Tap or click the Playstore or Appstore to download the new version of the Garmin connect app.
- Click the Garmin connect app link to download and install it in your smartphone.
- Launch the Garmin connect mobile app and select ‘Add Device’ to connect the watch with the Garmin app.
- Follow the on-screen setup instructions to configure the Garmin Approach S60 watch.
Pair your Smartphone via Bluetooth
- Power on the golf watch and tap the menu icon on the watch panel.
- Select the settings gear shortcut and tap Bluetooth > Pair Smartphone.
- Enable the Bluetooth of your smartphone and click prompt to pair your watch.
- Wait for the pairing to complete and place your watch close to receive notifications on the phone.
Garmin Express download for Approach S60 setup
- Launch the internet explorer or Mozilla Firefox to access the garmin.com/express and sign up with Garmin account by entering all the information.
- Select the Garmin Express download link for Windows, MAC and download the latest version setup file in your computer.
- Launch the Garmin Express setup file to start installing process and sync your golf GPS with the Express software on the next step.
- Next, Express software automatically check for the new updates for your GPS watch. Choose ‘Update All’ to download the latest updates for the GPS golf watch.
- Restart the Garmin Approach S60 golf GPS to finish the setup and update procedure.
Update your golf match scoreboard with Garmin Express
It is hard to update the scoreboard for multiple matches, now update your scoreboard in Garmin mobile app via Garmin Express software.
- Attach the golf GPS to your computer via USB cable and power on your GPS watch.
- Launch the application in your computer and select your device which is already synced.
- Click the menu shortcut and select the scorecard to update the recent scores.
- Follow the on-screen guidance to update the scoreboard in Garmin connect.
Enable Activity Tracking- Tap the menu option to select the activity tracking and turn on the activity mode to enable it.
Disable Activity Tracking- Turn off the activity mode in the activity tracking option from the menu to disable it.
Use the Up and Down button to set the goals, count steps and view how many calories already burn.