Explore the Range of your GPS
Garmin DriveSmart GPS provides driver alerts, so you can drive safe and secure. This particular model executes many types of warnings include railroad crossings, animal crossing, one-way route, speed changes and sharp curves. Garmin DriveSmart give you notifications on the display about the red light and speed cameras, and receive alerts for nearby school zones. Approach turn by turn directions and control navigation with your voice and it will assist you to avoid a traffic jam, tolls, and traffic lights. The 5-inch large display can provide you clear maps and directions to your destination.
Thinking of purchasing Garmin DriveSmart
let's have a look what you will get in the box.
- Garmin DriveSmart GPS device
- Mount suction-cup
- Power cable
- USB cable
- Traffic receiver
Garmin DriveSmart 50LMT comes with preloaded maps of United States, Mexico, Canada, Puerto Rico and U.S Virgin Islands. Enjoy the lifetime map updates, so you can make your driving experience better. Garmin DriveSmart 50LMT provides you smart phone notification feature in which you receive calls and texts on your Garmin GPS display. Garmin DriveSmart provides you a bundle of features, so you can concentrate on the road and drive safely to your destination.
Unique features of Garmin DriveSmart
- Displays continous current speed, speed limit and journey time.
- Customize Traffic Routes.
- Junction View.
- Voice-Activated Lane Guidance.
- Driver Alerts.
- Smart-watch Compatibility.
Leading features of Garmin DriveSmart
Bluetooth Call Handling:
Connect your smart phone with Garmin DriveSmart with the help of Bluetooth to receive or make calls from your friends and family. Receive text messages on display and make calls without touching your smart phone will deliver you an incredible experience about Garmin DriveSmart.
Now, keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road because of Garmin DriveSmart works on voice-activated navigation. Mention your destination and with just few voice commands, you can operate your Garmin GPS without touching the device. Drive safe and secure with Garmin DriveSmart because someone is waiting for you at home.
Points of interest:
Garmin DriveSmart contains preloaded points of interest, so you can find your hotel and restaurant. If you are new in the city, points of interest can assist you to find shopping malls and grocery store. If you are driving alone and suddenly get to know that you are empty of gas, Garmin DriveSmart assist you to find the nearest gas station for you.
Common issues and fix for Garmin DriveSmart
Bluetooth Connectivity Issue:
- Make sure the software of Garmin GPS is up to date.(Check the version of software from Garmin express)
- Unpair your smartphone from Garmin GPS device.
- Remove the Bluetooth device from the settings of your smartphone.
- Put your smartphone on discover mode.
- Reconnect your smartphone with Garmin GPS.
- Turn off your Garmin DriveSmart.
- Reboot your Wi-Fi router.
- Try to soft reset your GPS device.(press and hold down the power button and hold down the finger on the left-hand bottom side of your screen)
- Turn on your Garmin DriveSmart GPS.
- Connect your GPS with WiFi under the settings.
Models of Garmin DriveSmart:
- Garmin DriveSmart 50LMT
- Garmin DriveSmart 50LMT-S
- Garmin DriveSmart 50LMT-D
- Garmin DriveSmart 50LMTHD
- Garmin DriveSmart 51LMT-S
- Garmin DriveSmart 60LMT
- Garmin DriveSmart 60LMT-D
- Garmin DriveSmart 61LMT-S
- Garmin DriveSmart 61LMT-D
Please call our experts 1-844-542-9555 to find out the main problem for these errors.